Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Products

I bought all of my supplement products from GNC a few weeks ago. With my Gold Card savings, it came to almost $100 even. I definitely suggest going to a health goods or vitamin store so that you can get everthing all together. And if you don't have a Gold Card from GNC, GET ONE!! Lucky for me, the guy helping me had alot of knowledge on veggie and fruit drink mixes. He steered me clear of the grassy/nasty tasting ones. I haven't tried anything yet, but here's what I got:

  • Green Drink - Green Foods Magma Plus ($24.99)
  • Antioxidant Berry Drink - Garden Greens Berry Splash ($29.99)
  • Herbal Cleansing Formula - Super Cleanse ( $14.99)
  • Digestive Enzymes - GNC Natural Brand Super Digestive Enzymes ($13.79)
  • Aloe Vera - GNC Natural Brand Aloe Vera Gel capsules ($15.89)
  • Stevia - NuNaturals NuStevia ($9.99)

For my tea, I just picked up some Green Tea (which I love) from the supermarket. And the juicer I got from Walmart is a Black & Decker Fruit and Juice Extracter. I think it was about $20.

I figure the pricing is about equivalent to a month's worth of food. And if you're on the program for a month, then that makes sense. Then again, remember that I do live in Hawaii, so prices are almost always higher out here.

No comments: