Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Almost time!

Detox is just a few days away! I'm an idiot... I said I got the 14 day white strips, when in fact, I got the 7 day ones. Guess I can't count! Hopefully they'll work just as good. But who am I to judge... I've never used them before!

I'm boycotting the gym this week. I actually haven't gone in about 2 weeks. Bad, I know. But I was on my business trip all last week and probably spent just as much travelling as I did actually there. I've never been so wiped out before! I had NO time to relax! I guess business really does mean business! But anyway, I'm back in Hawaii and decided I would just take it easy this week with the detox coming up. Once I start, I'm going to be going full speed on that and definitely intend on going to the gym. So, this is my cheat week where I don't have to worry about too much so that I can concentrate on the detox come Sunday.

I'm going to go buy all my veggies probably either Thursday or Friday. And I think I've decided that I'll only have protein drinks on days that I work out (usually just week days). I'll see how I feel, but that's the general plan.

I feel really good about the detox. I'm so excited! I feel like I'm approaching it with the right mindset and knowledge. I'm not doing it as a fad diet. I'm not doing it as a diet at all. I'm doing it to DETOX! The fact that you lose weight is just an added bonus, but the number one reason why I'm doing this is to cleanse and take control of my life!

No comments: