Sunday, April 13, 2008

Day 1

Today has been absolutely great!! I felt a little hungry the first half of the day, but I made it through. I had a little melt-down mid-day though. I was trying to prepare my juice lunch when my juicer stopped working!! It just shut off and I couldn't get it to work again! Of course, there was no help in the manual and I called the phone number and they were closed because it was Sunday. Called a few people and had NO idea what to do! I was sooo frustrated at this point thinking that everything was going to go down the hole. I kept fiddling with it and it suddenly started working!! THANK GOD!!! I almost had a heart attack!!

Lunch was fantastic! Here's what I mixed: 1 carrot, 1/2 an apple, 1/2 a tomato, 1/4 zucchini, 1/2 red pepper, 1 jalapeno. I like spicy so it definitely hit the spot!

I just finished dinner and it was soooo good! I didn't expect it to be that tasty, but it was great!! I had: sweet potato, onion, collard greens, green beans, and celery with garlic, ginger, oregano, basil, rosemary, and thyme. OH MAN it was super yummy!

So far so good! I'm looking forward to all this detox has to offer! I can't wait to try more concoctions!

No comments: