Sunday, April 20, 2008

Day 8

Today was great! Well, aside from waking up ass early for no known reason, it was great! I got a decent workout in today. Did my usual bike ride to the gym, some cardio, and a light workout session along with doing some ab work.

I'm not feeling exhausted when I wake up anymore and I'm also no longer have stomach pains whatsoever! I guess that was all related to the "healing crisis." Sure am glad that's over and done with because it SUCKED!!

Lunch was yummy. I mixed kale, cucumber, celery, and parsley. It was VERY green! After lunch, I packed a berry drink and took the dogs to the dog park! I've been taking them every Sunday which I'm sure they're enjoying. It gives them a chance to just run around and go nuts since they're confined to the apartment all the time. And I did some running around, as well.

Dinner was fantastic, as usual. Seriously, I haven't had one dinner so far that I didn't absolutely love! I made the Asian Spinach and mixed: spinach, romaine, onion, red peppers, green beans, ginger, garlic, chili powder, and this Hawaiian/Asian sauce stuff I have. It was delicious down to the last drop!

I finished my teeth whitening last night. It definitely made a difference! They're not the whitest they could be, but it's definitely an improvement and I'm happy with the results! I'll probably do it again sometime in the future to get even better results. Don't know when that will be, so we'll see!

Still holdin steady at 117. That's got to be due to the sandwich and whatnot, but I'm ok with that. I've got 6 days left so I've got to make them count!

No comments: