Friday, April 18, 2008

Day 6

Ok, I took a break from the detox for my dinner tonight. Today was extremely stressful on me with the kitty situation. We tried to do all we could, but ended up having to put her to sleep after all. It was extremely depressing for me because I did all I could do and it still wasn't good enough. So, I decided to have a sandwich for dinner.

Everything else for today went fine. Weight is down to 117 (which is another reason why a sandwich isn't that huge of a deal to me). For lunch: beet, carrots, celery, cilantro, and I think a few others... mind is a mess right now. I didn't have my 4:30 berry drink or my 6:30 dinner. Instead I got a sandwich from Safeway, which is all fresh meats and veggies, so it's not like I was stuffing my face with a pizza or cheeseburger.

Normal detox will resume tomorrow.

No comments: