Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Day 3

Last night was extremely stressful, as I had to deal with a cat getting hit by a car in front of my apartment. The cat was alive, but with broken legs. I think she was a stray. I had to call the Humane Society to come get her. It was no a fun experience and I was left extremely frazzled for the rest of the night and didn't have the motivation to post.

Anyway, Day 3 went well. I've been drinking some tea in the mornings around 6:30am while I'm getting ready for work. That's the main time that I'm hungry and I can't wait until 8:30 to have something! So it's my little pick-me-up.

Something that is bothering me about this is that I am absolutely completely exhausted when I wake up in the mornings! I thought you were supposed to have MORE energy? Seriously, I've never been this tired before when I wake up. It's awful! My alarm goes off and I feel like I could sleep all day and it's actually hard to drag myself out of bed! I'm hoping this just goes with the rest of the side effects because it really isn't a pleasant one.

For lunch yesterday, I had: carrots, spinach, kale, swiss chard, and garlic. The smell of juicing garlic is amazing! I LOVE garlic! Although, I think putting an entire clove in there was a little too much. When I drank it, I was like WHOOOAAAA GARLIC!

My stomach started hurting a little bit around the same time that it did the day before, but it wasn't as bad. Went to the gym and did a light workout again. Did a shorter workout than the day before and it must've been a good decision, because when I was walking back into my apartment is when I witnessed the cat accident. The people who hit the cat didn't even STOP! But, that's completely off topic.

Dinner was fantastic, as usual! I made the ginger carrots from the book and I made that with carrots, sweet potatoes, spinach, ginger, and cinnamon. I put a LOT of cinnamon in it and it really worked well with the sweet potatoes! I think I want to make that spicy bean one tonight!

I was so frazzled last night that I made an absolute mess in the kitchen when I was preparing my stuff for today. I forgot to empty some of the water out of the bottles when I was putting the Berry mix in it. The result? Berry mix ALL over the place! And it's dark reddish purple too! That was a fun cleanup!

I had SEVERE stomach pains last night around 8pm. Like, really bad. Like, I almost wanted to get off this thing it was so bad. But, I rode it out and it didn't last too long. I can't really explain the pains. It's pretty much just like your stomach hurts. I've never experienced this kind of pain before though. And I'd like to reiterate that it's NOT hunger pains as I am RARELY hungry throughout the day!

Oh and yesterday the scale said 120. Nothing to worry about yet!

Well, time to get back to work!

No comments: