Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Day 11

Today was good. Didn't make it to the gym... not because of the friend (he got another ride) but because I had to deal with iPod issues. UGH not fun!

Anyway, still steady at 116. I didn't have veggie juice today because I had so much to worry about last night, so I just had another Berry drink instead. For dinner, I had my leftover Curried Veggies which were super yummy, of course.

I've definitely realized that I've been feeling alot better... after the healing crisis, that is. It's easier for me to get up in the mornings and I'm definitely more awake! I'm not feeling tired throughout the day at all. I feel more calm. And, believe it or not, I feel more "clean" if that makes any sense.

I was looking at the book tonight, and I think I'm going to do a 4 day transition back into normal life. Should be ok with that. I start the transition on Sunday!

No comments: