Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tomorrow!

Well the detox starts tomorrow and I'm very excited! I went to the grocery store and picked up all the veggies and stuff that I'll need. It only cost about $120, so I was pleasantly suprised.

Here's everything that I bought:


  • garlic

  • onion

  • cauliflower

  • ginger root

  • black beans (dried)

  • red cabbage

  • beets

  • radishes

  • tomatoes

  • tomato paste (canned)

  • red pepper

  • carrots (10lb bag for only about $5!!)

  • sweet potatoes

  • yams

  • yellow squash

  • broccoli

  • celery

  • cilantro

  • collard greens

  • kale

  • parsley

  • swiss chard

  • spinach

  • green beans

  • romaine lettuce

  • lemons

  • limes

  • oranges

  • apples

  • bottled water

That's quite the grocery list! I had so many veggies that some guy walked up to my cart while I was grabbing more things and started taking things out! I went up to him and said "excuse me?" He thought my cart was the bargain bin! LOL!!


The fridge is PACKED! I only cut the beets and radishes and also kept all their greens. I labelled most of the greens because I can't tell the difference between them. Tomorrow will be my first experience juicing, so hopefully all goes well!


Oh and just so I can keep track of my weight and make sure that I don't lose too much, I hopped on the scale. As of tonight, I weigh 122, which is normal. Tomorrow I will be detoxing!

No comments: