Friday, April 25, 2008

Day 12

Only a few more days!!

Nothing new or different really to report. I can't even remember what I mixed for lunch, but it was something along the lines of carrots, celery, parsley, beets, radishes, and I think maybe some collards.

I didn't go to the gym last night because I had to take care of a bunch of stuff. When I went tanning last night (yes, I go fake tanning lol), I had a complete freak out. I believe the scale said 115 yesterday. Anyway, I noticed my hip bones definitely sticking out a little bit. I am by no means "stick thin" so this was very noticeable to me and I flipped. I was originally planning on having my normal dinner stuff, but after I saw this, I immediately went to the store and bought a sandwich. No more losing weight for me! I DO NOT want it to be like that at all! No thank you!

I'm going on a hike tomorrow that I'm very excited about. It should last a good 4 or 5 hours. A friend voiced concerns about me going on the hike and not actually eating any food. And that's with valid reason, because something bad could happen if I'm out hiking all day without any real food in me. Luckily, everyone going is meeting for breakfast beforehand, so I'm going to eat with them. That way I will have something in my system for the hike. I'm going to bring my normal drinks with me and I'll pack some veggie juice for lunch. I'll probably stick them all in the freezer tonight so they can last as long as possible on the hike. I hope no one looks at me weird when I'm drinking my lunch!!

Tomorrow is the last day!

No comments: